Hello my adventurous friends! Today I will talk about one of my favorite lists.
One of the reasons why I chose Colorado to live is because to me this state has it ALL… If you don’t believe me you can judge by yourself.
Here you have the top 12 “What to do in Colorado?”
1. Rocky Mountain National Park
2. Pikes Peak in Pike National Forest
3. Mesa Verde National Park
4. Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
5. Garden of the Gods
6. Maroon Bells-Snowmass Wilderness
8. Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve
9. Mount Evans
10. Black Hawk
11. Colorado National Monument
12. Dinosaur National Monument
In my opinion this list is very short compared with all what this fabulous state has to offer for every member in the family.