Well Guys, like some of you know already, I am from the beautiful Colorado.
In this post I will mention the places you can’t miss if you are a foodie like me when traveling here, in my list you will find the best of the best and of the entire state.
I hope you enjoy it!
- Bingo and Goat Hill burgers at Bingo Burger in Pueblo.
- Tamales at Linda’s Local Food Cafe in Durango.
- Watermelon juice at the Boulder Farmers’ Market.
- Wild Mountain Sage Bitters at DRAM Apothecary in Silver Plume.
- Hwy. 50 melons.
- Palisade peach Caprese salad at 626 on Rood in Grand Junction.
- Elk osso buco from the Living Farm Inn in Paonia.
- Rosemary grilled buffalo at Laughing Ladies in Salida.
- Blackberry truffle at Mouse’s Chocolates in Ouray.
- Colorado stream trout at San Luis Valley Brewing Company in Alamosa.
After you visit some of these places I promise… you won’t want to leave!